The Big Society Conference
16 February 2011, 08:30AM - 16 February 2010, 17:00PM
A one-day conference & evening drinks reception
16 February 2011
Central Hall Westminster, London
5 Top Reasons To Attend
* Government update: hear from Nick Hurd MP on the Government’s vision for the Big Society, what it means and how it will work in practice.
* Gain insights from 27 speakers on the projects that have worked and how to work within the framework to achieve your aims within the current economic environment.
* Tailor your day from three concurrent streams with sessions on funding, volunteering and delivery to ensure that you get the most out of your day.
* Ample time is built into the day to reflect and discuss issues with your peers.
* Opportunities to voice your opinion and shape the day's conclusions.
Early Bird Offer
Book before 14 January & save £50